Here you will find information about majoring or minoring in Russian, study abroad opportunities to Russia, faculty profiles, course descriptions, extra-curricular activities, and contact information.
Choose Russian and Slavic Studies for the...
- award winning teachers and advisors.
- proficiency-based language program in Russian.
- well-established Study Abroad programs to Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg).
- excellence, we have the only graduate program in Russian in the regional Rocky Mountain corridor (Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Montana) and Wyoming, Colorado, and New Mexico.
- diverse program in Russian literature, culture, linguistics, and language.
- world-renowned scholars in Russian and Slavic language, literatures, cultures, and linguistics.
Degrees and programs available
- Bachelor of Arts in Russian with three tracks: Language, Literature, and Culture, Culture-Intensive, Heritage
- 3 tracks toward a BA in Russian: Language, Literature, Culture track, Culture Intensive track, or Heritage track.
- Russian Minor
- Master of Arts in Russian with two tracks: Language, Literature, and Linguistics (LLL) or Russian and East European Studies (REES)
- 2 tracks toward an MA in Russian: the Language, Literature, Linguistics track or the Russian and East European Studies track